The Opsi Visibility Module collects real-time GPS and other telematics data from Opsi’s integrated telematics partners. The planned data is imported into the system either through an API or it is manually uploaded via CSV file. The actual data is overlaid onto the planned data so that expeditors are able to react in real-time to plan deviations. At the same time, planners are able to analyze the abundant data that is produced in order to monitor trends, compliance issues, and set KPIs for drivers, expeditors, fleets, third-party transporter partners and even clients.
Opsi Visibility Module allows you to view data insights on the following:
Stop time: Analyze planned versus actual duration at each stop for a specific date range. You’ll be able to view whether there is any statistical significance for: day of the week, hour of the day, turn-around-times and fixed vs. variable time per stop.
Trip score: Trips are rated on a ‘0-5’ scale where ‘5’ is a perfect trip (on-time with no alerts) and ‘0’ is when the trip was abandoned before any stop was completed. Trip scores can be filtered by driver, fleet, domain and date.
Automatic learning about stop times, driver performance, turn-around times and more, which can be incorporated into your planning to improve SLA compliance, customer service, and to monitor KPIs
- Improved planning: These insights can be fed back into the planning so that more realistic plans are created.
- Improved customer performance: The insights can be given as feedback to customers to improve their performance. For example, if the insights show that between 1pm and 3pm on a Friday, the stop time at a particular customer’s site is too long, that information can be shared with the customer so that they can take appropriate action.
- Improved driver performance: Key performance indicators (KPIs) can be created for drivers based on both driver alerts and trip scores.
- Improved expeditor performance: Key performance indicators (KPIs) can be created for expeditors based on timeous and appropriate acknowledgement of alerts
- Improved overall fleet performance: Based on trip scores, better planning and better customer compliance.
- Improved customer service: More accurate ETA’s, better communication